Mindfulness Meditation

I have stopped using modafinil, and instead am practicing mindfulness meditation from Jon Kabat-Zinn, which is better than modafinil from my experience.

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Modafinil 5

I have been taking 200mg of modafinil for about a week now because on 100mg I was still sleeping excessively (i.e. 11-13 hours).  My sleep time on 200mg is now about 13-14 hours, so I am not really experiencing much decrease in sleep time as compared to my sleep time before using modafinil (prior to modafinil I was sleeping 13-14 hours, usually 14).  However, I do feel that when I am awake, on the modafinil, I am perhaps less tired than without the modafinil.

1 comment:

  1. I love the blog. Great post. It is very true, people must learn how to learn before they can learn. lol i know it sounds funny but its very true. . . here

    ReplyDelete